Monday

Questionnaire


Name


Miss X

Age

24

At what age did you first use drugs?

12

When did substance abuse first become a problem?

The first time I used. I felt as though a void had opened up and the only way to feel normal was to use more.[*]

When did you realise that you had a problem?

At about 16. I was constantly in search of more drugs. My life had become unmanageable and I was always in trouble with the law.

Would you consider yourself to be an addict?

Yes.

Could you have stopped using drugs on your own?

No. I tried so many times but to no avail.

How did you confront your drug problem?

When I was 21 I booked myself into a Rehabillitation Centre. I spent 5 months there undergoing extensive therapy. It was there that I realised that I was an addict before I evan picked up my first drug, and that I need ongoing support in order to keep myself safe and off the drugs.



Is this me?







No comments: